Saturday 1st and Sunday 2nd June
Our Family Fun weekend is back this year - bigger and better then ever. Pop the date in your diary - Saturday 1st and Sunday 2nd June 2019.
Come and try our activities:
- Pedaloes (Ages 2+)
- Sailing (Ages 6+)
- Paddleboarding (Ages 8+)
- Canoeing & Kayaking (Ages 4+)
- Climb and Zip Wire (Ages 6+) (One go per person)
- Archery (Ages 6+)
- Powerboat Tour (Ages 2+)
Under 8's Must be accompanied by an adult.
All for just £3 per person, 20 minute sessions running from 1000 til 1700.
Also find stalls from:
- Wokingham Libraries (Saturday)
- Wokingham Sports Department (Saturday)
- Community Wardens
- RBFR Wargrave Reserve Fire Truck
- SCAS (South Central Ambulance Service)
- Fire & Water rescue (Saturday)
- RNLI (Royal National Lifeboats Institute) (Saturday)
- Canal & River Trust
- 1st Winnersh Scouts will be providing mouth watering burgers fresh from the BBQ.
- Vinceo Ice Creams
- The Rollin Inn - Cold Drinks & Alcohol Bar
- Something to eat will provide an alternative to burgers in the form of BBQ pork, chili & lime mackerel BBQ chick pea and vegetable wrap, all served with mixed leaf and coleslaw.
- The Fun Firm - Bungee Trampoline, Bumper Boats (ages ), Total Wipeout & Inflatable Kingdom.
- Mickey Mouse test your strength game.
- Dinton Adventure Golf with trial mini-golf
- Berkshire Disc Golf will be making an appearance.
- Muddy Ducks Nursery with face painting and hook a duck.
Take a look at the video below to see what happened in 2018!