A party by the lake is an exciting and adventurous way to celebrate for those people who love being outdoors. We pack these sessions full of games and challenges, with basic tuition to get you started. For those looking to kick-start a celebration or round off a great weekend, there is a huge variety of local accommodation and the nightlife of Reading is just 20 - 30 minutes away by train or car.
Looking for something fun and energetic with lots of time out on the water?
- Stand-up Paddleboarding - stand up and paddle on our inflatable boards and try not to fall in
- Kayaking - it down and paddle in our single or double (two person) kayaks around the lake
- Canoeing - work in pairs, one paddling on each side of the boat, to navigate the lake
- Sailing - learn the ropes in our small individual sailing boats
- Raft building - work as a team to build a raft our of barrels and poles before testing your knot work as you float the raft on the lake
Looking for something a little dryer?
- Rock Climbing - explore our rock climbing routes on the outdoor climbing tower. Choose the slab (slightly leaning in) side of the wall for an easier assent or test you technique on the higher vertical side
- Leap of Faith - climbing up a wobbly pole and jump off to catch the trapeze bar
- Crate stacking - build a tower of milk crates and climb it as you go before they all fall down
- Jacobs Ladder - work together to help each other climb the ever widening set of horizontal rungs on the ladder, you might need to climb up each other to achieve this tricky challenge!
- Zip wire - climb up then zip off! (additional instructor required)
- Archery - see how many arrows you can fire at the targets
- Fire and Mallows - learn about the fire triangle, make sparks and build a fire before you toast marshmallows
- Wood Carving - whittle a butter knife from a piece of hazel
- Survival - Learn how to filter water, make a shelter and light a fire
- Orienteering - Learn how to orientate yourself then navigate the course to find the hidden posts and letters.
- Team Challenges - Work your way though a selection of fun teamwork based tasks that require strategical implementation.
We only use qualified and experienced instructors. Risk Benefit Analyses are available on request.
- A minimum of two activities of your choice
- All activities led by an experienced instructor and tailored to your group
- Wetsuits, buoyancy aids and helmets are all provided.
|Activity Party (Adults) 2021 Prices |
| || |
|Two Activities 3 hours ||£296.00 ||per 10 adults |
|Three Activities 4.5 hours ||£420.00 ||per 10 adults |
Please note for all parties, the event organiser must complete a Group Consent form – we cannot accept individual consents. The group consent must include the full list of participant names, emergency contact numbers and any medical details, and given to the Instructor/Ranger before the start of the activities. Group Consent Form.
Hire our Mobile Climbing Tower
Brought direct to your event venue, this is the perfect headline attraction. Read more on hire of mobile climbing wall webpage.
To enquire about book or any other question please call 0118 934 4424, email firstname.lastname@example.org or complete our online form.
Please visit our Venue Hire page to explore our land and room hire options.