April – September | Wednesday 6pm to 8pm
Enjoy the relaxing atmosphere of the park at twilight and see if you can catch one of Dinton’s famous sunsets. Practice your new-found skills or try a boat for the first time with our two-hour unlimited boat hire. On a Wednesday, Twilight Club runs alongside Open Water Swimming.
- No advance booking required
- Make it a family occasion - we also provide a BBQ – all you need to do is bring your own food
- Car parking charges apply
- Suitable for ages 2+, subject to fitting into one of our life jackets
- £12 per person per 2 hour session
Read our What to Bring Guide and FAQs for further information.
Children under 8 years old need to be supervised on the water by a parent or guardian. Between 8 and 16 years old, parents or guardians may supervise children from the shore. Parents and guardians need to be present to register 16 to 18 year olds before they go on the water, but otherwise do not need to supervise them.
Activity centre members receive 10% off our pay and play boat hire. Visit our membership page HYPER LINK to find out more. CAN (Children with Additional Needs) card holders get 10% off our pay and play boat hire. This covers one carer per CAN card holder only and is subject to availability.