Please note we will be introducing activities for 6 - 9 years of age for the summer holidays.
These activities are a great opportunity to keep fit, make new friends and develop water confidence.
- No prior experience or qualifications needed for most activities
- Helmets, buoyancy aids and wetsuits provided
- Car parking permits included for pick up and drop off
- Every participant must complete a consent form submitted on, or prior to the first day of the course or activity
Some of our activities have a set programme so you know what to expect. On other activities, we encourage the participants to set their own programme based on their interests. We can't always guarantee that the programme won't change, sometimes at very short notice, due to matters outside of our control.
Who are our activities suitable for?
Teen and junior courses are suitable for people aged 6-17. To be able to include everyone we will make reasonable changes and adaptations to the programme of events where possible. It is essential that participants are able to take care of their own personal and social needs, for example getting changed. Participants can arrange to bring their own carer to assist with personal care, including behavioural and medical support, or Dinton staff can be provided at an additional cost to act as activity support where appropriate. This is at the discretion of the Centre Manager.
Read our What to Bring Guide and FAQs for further information.
We know that keeping your children and teenagers active and entertained can get expensive. We offer a range of discounts to make booking with us more affordable.
- Save 10 percent when you book 2 or more participants onto the same junior course.
- Save 10 percent when you book a whole week of Wild Days or Adventure Days
Make payment using childcare vouchers
For more information and a full list of accepted child care voucher providers, please read the affordable fun document (pdf)