School holiday, after school and weekend activities for children and teenagers. These activities are a great opportunity to keep fit, make new friends and develop water confidence.
- No prior experience or qualifications needed for most activities
- Helmets, buoyancy aids and wetsuits provided
- Car parking permits included for pick up and drop off
- Available April to November
Some of our activities have a set programme so you know what to expect. On other activities, we encourage the participants to set their own programme based on their interests. We can't always guarantee that the programme won't change, sometimes at very short notice, due to matters outside of our control.
We know that keeping your children and teenagers active and entertained can get expensive. We offer a range of discounts to make booking with us more affordable.
- Save 10 percent when you book 2 or more participants onto the same junior course.
- Save 10 percent when you book a whole week of Wild Days or Adventure Days
- Make payment using childcare vouchers
For more information and a full list of accepted child care voucher providers, please read the affordable fun document (pdf)